I just want to start this post by thanking everyone for their continued support. My blog is only small at the minute but it is growing every day and that is all thanks to my readers and followers.
So, The Sunshine Blogger Award. What is it? This is an award to thank all the bloggers who spread happiness and positivity on their blog. A lot of people may not realise but reading just one of your positive posts can really make someones day so what better way to acknowledge those bloggers. I would like to say a massive thank you to Living Life As Jo for my nomination and I am super pleased my personality is shining through on my posts.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and tag them in your post.
- Answer the questions they chose for you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award, tag them in your post and let them know on their social media.
- Write 11 questions for your nominees to answer on their post.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and blog.
- If there is one thing you could tell yourself before you started blogging, what would it be? – I would tell myself that there is a community of people out there online that are more supportive than you will ever imagine. I would encourage myself to not worry about what other people might thing when I published my first post. I would reassure myself that once I made the first leap into blogging I would LOVE it.
- If you could choose any place in the world to live, where would you choose & why? – If you had asked me this when I was younger I probably would have said America or Australia. However, growing up I have had the pleasure to be an Aunty to 3 beautiful nieces and nothing in this world would take me away from them. I am 100% a home bird now; family is the most important thing in my life so I am very happy staying put in sunny old England.
- What career did you have picked out as a child that you wanted to be growing up? – Throughout the majority of my childhood I was a gymnast. I used to train 6 days a week; it genuinely was my life. So I always thought I was either going to be some world famous gymnast or failing that I would stay in the Sports Industry and become a PE Teacher. Couldn’t be further apart from what I’m actually doing!
- What is the scariest thing you have ever done? – Although it turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life, moving to Italy for an Acting job with nobody I knew was pretty damn scary.
- There is one thing you must change about your blog – What is it? I know my biggest downfall is my blogging schedule. I’m struggling at the minute to stick to any sort of regular posting schedule and my posts are just a bit sporadic. I really want to try and schedule more posts so I can upload more regularly and frequently.
- What is your favourite colour? Pink. All day, everyday.
- Do you still have dreams for your future? What are they? My ultimate dream would be to have a beautiful little family and be my own boss.
- What is your favourite movie? Pretty Woman is my ultimate favourite. I love Julia Roberts so much – She’s amazing. Notting Hill follows closely second as Hugh Grant is also an absolute diamond!
- What is one thing you want your readers to be able to get out of your writing? If I can brighten just one persons day with my blog, then in my eyes I have achieved something amazing.
- You’re only allowed to shop in one store for the rest of your life (Aside from food shopping & necessities) – Where do you shop? – This is a tricky one! I would probably say something like Debenhams. It’s like a department store so has most things; clothes, homewear, make up, skin care… so you would pretty much be sorted. Although… I’d need to start saving for a life of Debenhams shopping!
- What is your favourite skin care product? – My absolute favourite is Angels On Bare Skin from Lush. Its such a great cleanser but also exfoliates and just leaves my skin feeling super smooth and fresh. It’s also really affordable which is always a bonus.
My Questions to you:
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- What would be your dream job?
- What is your staple make up product that you always re-purchase?
- What is your blogging goal?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What has been your biggest life lesson so far?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you were a disney character, who would you be and why?
- If you were deserted on an island – what would you take and why?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
I hope you all enjoyed reading my Sunshine Blogger Award post and I can wait to read everyone elses. Don’t forget to tag me in your posts so I can read all your answers.